KrazyBoutKidz

Monday, May 07, 2007

To eBook or Not to eBook

My son wrote his first book when he was 5, another at 6 and now his third is almost done at 7. Each is a really good book with a really good message that I've wanted to share with people (especially children) out there.

Printing costs are astronomical, from first hand experience with my first book, and not really an option at the moment.

So I've been looking into eBook production for several reasons: Cost (virtually none), Time involvement (very little) and Convenience (terrific)!

My new web site will be complete by the end of the month and many new and wonderful things are developing - so, why not eBooks, too?

From what I've read it's not that difficult to learn so I'm preparing myself for another learning curve - one that should be "easy" if I follow the current advice. If anyone has any suggestions I'm all ears.

I found a great tutorial that walks you through creating eBooks at no cost. Check it out here: http://www.adobe.com/epaper/tips/acr5ebook/index.html.

Happy writing,
Rhonda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home