KrazyBoutKidz

Friday, July 13, 2007

My Newest Book, Fire and Ice going to Press!

The final proof is on it's way back to the publisher and we're going to press within a few weeks! Whew! It's been a long time coming and it's all good.

The boys went back to school two days ago - after a 6 week break - and I've been working like a mad person to catch up after such a long break from being hard at it.

My website, www.ARTOSPress.com is almost ready... another long time coming ordeal and it's all good, too. I'm SO excited to finally be on the final stretch, so to speak. The site will offer all kinds of wonderful tips about Asperger's Syndrome and all kinds of great information about penguins, too.

Why penguins,you ask?
My new book, Fire and Ice stars a very small emperor penguin named Pasqual. I originally wrote the book to teach my son with Asperger's Syndrome what to do in the event of a fire. I knew that a small penguin could reach him in a way that I could never hope to. Besides, I really LOVE penguins... who could help?

This love of penguins turned into a program that I've been giving to children so much that I'm now called, "The Penguin Lady." he he.

Supporting literacy begins with Knowledge.

When EVERYONE reads EVERYONE succeeds!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home